Saturday, June 11, 2011

A list about 3 types of people

1. Those of you who have sent me lists.
You will be interested to hear that after 2 1/2 years of collecting your lists,  I am finally doing something with all the lists that you have sent me. I can't say exactly what it is yet cause I love the grand drama of a great unveiling, but its on the horizon.

2. Those of you who have lists and wonder if you shoudl send them to me
Yes, I am still collecting lists. Here are a couple of ways that you can send them to me:

Post to:
Room 1 Level 3, 329 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
You can send original or photocopied lists

Email to:
hannah_bertram@iprimus.com.au
You can send photographed or scanned images or type your list directly into the email.

3. Those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about.
You can read more about it on my website - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment