Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Serious business deteriorating

24 hours ago I stood on the high ground of important paperwork achievements. I was serious, organised, focused and ... achieving goals. Kick kick kick. In one afternoon I had submitted 3 different exhibition applications, an application for funding, sent follow up emails to numerous arty possibilities and was kicking though tones of papery bits of importantness.

Today. Same deal. More applications, more please give me money, more replying to emails.

And then.....



I cant even join the dots....



I started thinking about lyrics to songs about NY....



and then I started recording myself...



it was bad...



but i did some more...



they were worse...



so I did some more...



no better.

But i thought that maybe a tiny tiny number of people might find them funny and release us all from trying so hard. I titled the album 'It's Worth Tryin'".

Happy to email some tracks if your curious




No comments:

Post a Comment